Thursday 13 December 2012

Intro...



It's the 13th, perfect day to begin so I suppose as a first post I should lay out my stall as it were: I’ve started this blog because I’ve decided to take artwork seriously – I’ve flirted with the idea for a while but decided to take the plunge and make a concerted effort. This blog is the first step of hopefully many on that path. Without boring you with too much waffle, I’ll be using this blog to post updates of my progress and development, to post new and old work, news on stuff I’ll be releasing and probably posting some random things too - I’ve been doing a lot of commission work recently but I want to branch out so as and when I do, I’ll be doing it from here. I hope this blog will lead to me connecting with some like minded and/or appreciative individuals.
 
Anyway, as I said, I don’t wish to bore with waffle, I think that’s enough “laying out of the stall” so then next time I post I’ll post something of substance... (probably)

No comments:

Post a Comment